Shulman Paper values its customer's satisfaction and understands that there are situations where customers may need to return paper ordered. Below is our policy and the steps customers can take to make the returns process easier.
ANY return claim must be made within 7 days after receipt of order/shipment date. Customers should contact our return department via email at email@example.com or by calling our customer service representatives at 212-691-5570.
- Pre-Packaged items must arrive unopened and in a resalable condition, without any defects.
- A minimum charge of 15% restocking fee will be applied against any returned item.
Orders that comply to the above terms will be refunded STORE CREDIT ONLY for the products less the 15% restocking fee, less the shipping charges.
- Any item that is ordered from the mill as a special request is not returnable.
- Any item that is cut to customer's specifications or repackaged by Shulman Paper is not returnable.
- Shipping costs for returned orders will not be reimbursed.
- Send returned items to the Shulman Paper address below.
Any items that required special processes such as foil stamping,scoring.etc are not returnable.
Shulman Paper Co. Inc. 21 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
Shulman Paper assumes full responsibility for any defective products from the mills or wrong items shipped. In the event of such accidental shipments, Shulman Paper will arrange for the pick-up and delivery of requested products in a timely manner at no additional cost to the customer.